Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lupron Shots

I wake up my husband to give me the Lupron shot at five in the morning before going to work. I feel bad every time I wake him up but he wants to do it and I'm to scared to do it myself. On the fourth when it hurt I think he felt asleep while giving it to me so I told him I would start doing it but he said no he wanted to keep doing it. Now he gets out of bed to give the shot.
  1. Monday 13th-  It hurt so painful it think we did something wrong.
  2. Tuesday 14th-It was a little burn and being at work I felt very sleepy and had nightmares. 
  3. Wednesday 15th- It was itching like crazy and nightmares again.
  4. Thursday 16th- Painful my hubs went fast & it itched like crazy & feeling super tired
  5. Friday 17th-It was painful going in and the worst itching from all the shots. Last day on birth control.  
  6. Saturday 18th- Little itchy, no pain
  7. Sunday 19th- Just perfect (my skin is really dry and it itches like crazy)
  8. Monday 20th- Itching like crazy and nightmares, hot flashes (started my period & bad cramps) 
  9. Tuesday 21st- Very itchy, no pain (I put ice before my shot) Dropped down the dosage from 20 to 10 because I started my period.
  10. Wednesday 22nd- Little itchy & hot flashes
  11. Thursday 23rd- Just itchy
Today I have an appointment at 8:45! Hope everything is on track and  we stick to the schedule.



No comments :

Post a Comment