Friday, April 3, 2015

D.I.Y Calendar


This is our money calendar.
 I wanted a visual tracker to help us visualize our goal.  
But I didn't want any kind of calendar so I made it myself. 

Let me explain it.  
The quote that I used was- "It's going to be hard but hard is not impossible." 
1 & 2- is how I separate our paychecks. My husband and I get paid every two weeks so 1 is the first paycheck of the month and the 2 is the second paycheck of the month. 

The months helps me track how much we saved on each check and for the month. 
Baby H Flag- is a bookmark from each paycheck  I write on one side how much I saved for that check and then once that month passes I put the total below. (The H is just our future baby name.)



If you want a printable copy let me know and I will post it. 


No comments :

Post a Comment