Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Eggs-cavation!


The day finally came! We had our appointment at 9:30am. I had to finalize some paperwork before starting and then I got undressed from the waist down (freaking out right about now). Then the nurse gives me medication and it made me sleepy. The process hurt; I felt every poke and I started to cry. Later my husband came in and stayed there with me. I came back home and fell asleep. Pain. They retrieved 8 eggs. I'm happy that I had more than one but some women have like 28 so I'm feeling nervous.





2 comments :

  1. Oh wow they didn't put you to sleep?? I can't even imagine! I was out like a light! haha 8 is a great number!! I think I started out with 10 so no worries on not having a huge number.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They gave me some but it didn't do anything it wasn't enough & today I'm in so much pain. Thanks:]

      Delete