Friday, May 15, 2015

Silly Little Coincidence



Some silly little coincidence that gives hope! 

My sister came to help me on my transfer day. On the way there she noticed that her shirt was inside out. The superstition is clothes that are worn inside out will bring good luck.

My husband and I went to a book signing and he was given a number (#27) the author chose his number and husband won a book.

The day before transfer, I went shopping at Hobby Lobby and the amount on the receipt was $7.77.

At work they always have contest and I've worked there for over a year and I have never won anything but the week before my ER I won a movie.

I know these sound dumb but I take them as signs.
My sister got 2 egg yolks in 1 egg! 


 7 more days until we find out. We could find out sooner (19th) but I think we are going to wait until my appointment on the 22nd. Staying Positive. Today my legs feel so sore; they hurt.


No comments :

Post a Comment